Hazardous Waste Management, Training, Technical Services, Hazmat Packing & Shipping
Technical and consulting services continue to be important and integral assets to our clients. Some of these services are described below.
Audits and Inspections
RMC provides on-site auditing/inspection services in several areas, such as environmental (40 CFR), safety (29 CFR), transportation security records and procedures audits (49 CFR), and others, such as a general walk-through to evaluate the overall safety conditions of the facility or to help prepare you for an inspection by another entity.
Fall Protection Plans
An RMC Qualified Person for Fall Protection can develop project-specific fall prevention and protection plans in accordance with the current version of ANSI, EM 385-1-1, and OSHA. Already have a plan? RMC can review it and provide suggestions (if needed) for improvement. RMC does not provide fall protection engineering services.
On-site Safety Services
Reactives Management provides safety oversight (including explosives safety oversight) of specific projects to ensure safety and environmental regulations are adhered to or to ensure the proper response in the event hazardous materials are encountered.
Respirator Fit Tests
Reactives Management performs qualitative respirator fit tests using the irritant smoke protocol. Fit tests are performed on a walk-in basis for $35.00 per person. Quotes can be provided for groups or for fit tests held at your location. Persons wishing a “walk-in” fit test MUST call in advance to ensure one of the testers is available.
Other Miscellaneous Services
Examples of other technical and consulting services are below. Please contact us for more information.
- Air monitoring (e.g., confined space monitoring and third party asbestos air monitoring)
- Business continuity plans
- Characterization of unknown materials
- Chemical and hazardous materials inventories
- Contingency/emergency action plans
- Environmental sampling, including building surveys for hazardous material contamination
- Expert witness services
Hazardous material and safety accident investigation
- Health and safety plans and manuals: RMC can review and update existing plans and manuals or develop new ones that are specific to your company.
- OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) consulting
- Regulatory research and interpretation (including international standards such as ISO and REACH) SDS/MSDS review and evaluation
- Spill Containment, Control, and Countermeasures (SPCC) plans
- Various state and federal permits: air, storm water, emergency treatment, etc.